Thursday, April 23, 2009

Troxell fun

Hello everyone, WOW!!! it has been a long time since my last blog. I'm going to try to be better at it now that I have my new computer, it should be easier. What has been going on with us? Well since February Lil' Ryan has learned a lot of new things, he now knows how to crawl, climb, he loves the stairs I can put him in the middle of the room and two seconds later he is 5 steps up. Now our baby gate works two ways one it keeps the dogs out of the front room and second it blocks Lil' Ryan from the stairs. He has also figured out how to clap it is so cool to see him try to do it. A funny story about him learning how to clap is the day he finally clapped we were going to a funeral of a friend and as we are standing up for the family to come in, Lil' Ryan is clapping. Two ladies turned around and smiled, I said "I'm sorry he just learned how to do it."


Lil' Ryan has also learned how stand up to the couch and walk a long it. He loves to do anything that evolves him going somewhere. He loves to be on the move, which keeps me on my toes. I feel like he is going to have a lot of bump and bruises. If anyone can give me advice on active kids let me know.
We had a great Easter we weren't able to go to the Nelson Family Reunion this year and missed seeing everyone, I hope that everyone is well and had a great Easter. We went to Ryan's Aunt house and had a Easter hut. It was fun Lil' Ryan enjoyed throwing the eggs once we found them. He also loves to throw anything he can get his hand on its great. This picture is Li'l Ryan looking for his red eggs that he was suppose to find. Thanks Aunt Charlotte for the Fun Easter Hut.

I'm so excited for summer to come, my goals this year is to go to the pool at least 3 times if not more a week, if anyone would like to join me let me know and I would love to have . I want to get a tan and I am also so excited to see what Lil' Ryan thinks of the pool. He loves to take baths so I think that he will just love the pool. I'm so glad that I am a mother it is the greatest thing to be, I only wish that I didn't have to work so I could be just a mom and a wife. My second goal is that I want to make a patch quilt I don't know how but I want to learn how, so if anyone knows how and can help me get started I would love that.

I could talk about Lil' Ryan all day but know I will talk about Big Ryan, He is still working for the school district. He love when he is off because he gets to spend time with his son, during Spring break Lil' Ryan got to spend the whole week with his Dad and know won't say Mommy anymore. Now all he says is "da da" and anytime you ask him to say "ma ma" he just looks at you and says "da da". It make Ryan happy to here him say that. One of the things Lil' Ryan likes to do with is dad is play video games with him. He can watch his dad play for hours. It's really cute to see them there together. Ryan also got a Salt Water fish tank, he love it and was excited to get it and put it together. He has two clown fish in it right now and also one emerald crab. They are cool to watch. I'm glad that Ryan finally got his tank.

I guess I will catch you up on myself, I have started to walk in the mornings it makes me feel a lot better, I get up earlier and I get a lot more stuff done. I only hope that I can keep it up. It has been a week tomorrow, I'll let you know in a couple weeks if it has done any good.

I hope that everyone is doing well and I hope that you all have a great summer.

No comments:

Celebrity Dog

What celebrity would your pet be? I'm Snoop Dogg! Find out at Dogster.comWhat celebrity would your pet be? I'm Gwen Stefani! Find out at Dogster.com

Music Player