Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ryan's 1

Wow, it has been a year all ready, I can't believe how time flies when you have a kid. It seems like yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital and now we are having his first birthday party. I love him, I love having him here in our family and that he choose me to be his mom. He is a bright, fun loving, curious little boy. Now that he can crawl he is into everything, he love to climb on the stairs, I just know that he will be walking soon, I'm going to love and hate that. I will love it because I won't have to hold in a store him anymore, but hate it because now he can run away from me. I'm excited for any and everything that he will learn to do.

I'm so grateful that I am able to be his mom, he is such a blessing in my life. I want to thank everyone that has helped us though this year.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN

No comments:

Celebrity Dog

What celebrity would your pet be? I'm Snoop Dogg! Find out at Dogster.comWhat celebrity would your pet be? I'm Gwen Stefani! Find out at Dogster.com

Music Player