Monday, February 11, 2008

Hi!!!!!

Hello Everyone,
Well, I was looking at how cool some of your blogs were and decided to make my own. Well, as most of you know Ryan and I have been married for almost 2 years now and we have a little boy on the way. We are so excited for the baby to come, he comes in the middle of June. Meanwhile I just work and I also am the Webloes leader in my ward, the boys keep me going once a week. Ryan is working a ton he has been working major over time for the last week and a half. We are looking for a house to buy for our new baby boy to grow up in, no luck yet but will let you know when we find one. As for our kids now when I say that I mean our puppies Snoopy and Marcie, they are doing great always begging for food and to go outside and play. Hope everyone is doing well
Michelle

1 comment:

The Reedy's said...

Hey girl how is it going. Hows the baby coming along well talk to you later.

Celebrity Dog

What celebrity would your pet be? I'm Snoop Dogg! Find out at Dogster.comWhat celebrity would your pet be? I'm Gwen Stefani! Find out at Dogster.com

Music Player