Thursday, March 6, 2008

Update

Well hello again Ryan and I are doing well we are in the process of buying a house. It is a two story and has 3 bedrooms and a loft. It is big (2322 sq. ft.) and we don't know how we will fill it up but we will try. Little Ryan is doing well I went to the doctor last week and he said that he is great. Little Ryan has a problem with one of his kidneys but the doctor said it is nothing to worry about so we won't, the doctor will check him again in 7 more weeks, that's cool because we will get more pictures and will be able to show them to all of you. Hope all is well with everyone.

2 comments:

Kim said...

it is nice to finally be able to read it! Glad you guys have a blog!!!

Love Ya

Mel said...

Look at how cute you are! Definitely pregnant. I think I am just about done, I can't wait to have this baby. Make sure to keep updating your blog so I can see how cute and big you keep getting!!!

Mel

Celebrity Dog

What celebrity would your pet be? I'm Snoop Dogg! Find out at Dogster.comWhat celebrity would your pet be? I'm Gwen Stefani! Find out at Dogster.com

Music Player