Thursday, July 17, 2008

Lil' Ryan Catch Up

Wow it has been a long time since I have blogged and I can't believe that someone did tell me that I needed to. Anyway not much has changed in 3 weeks Little Ryan has been getting bigger an cute every day. He has been good to me he only gets up one time during the night and sleeps for 3 to 4 hours at a time that way I can get sleep and other things done around the house.

When Little Ryan was a week old I put him in this cute Hawaiian outfit but before I could get a good picture of him he pooped it! It seems that every time you want him to stay clean he dose the other.

I can't believe how much he has changed just in that one week, he his getting so big.

The second week we went back to the Doctor and they said he was 9 lbs 10 oz I couldn't believe that he gained a pound in 2 weeks I know that I am feeding him enough, that is good news to me. He also get circumcised he did real well with that it was the PKU test that he didn't like it took Big Ryan and I 20 min to calm him down. Now we have to go back in 2 weeks to get his shots, I can't wait for that!!!!! We will see how much he weighs then, this kid is going to be huge!! :>

We went to church on Sunday just for sacrament he did great during it, I only had to take him out once to feed him because he didn't want to bottle that I had for him, he likes the real stuff.





Now we are almost caught with Little Ryan week three came so fast I was busy painting that kitchen and family room and Little Ryan hung out with his Aunt Alex and his Aunt Duh so I could get it all done. But at the end of that week we had his baby shower that was a ton of fun I think that Little Ryan would have loved it if he could of sleep through out the party, he is already like his Dad!! I don't have any pictures of the shower yet but as soon as I get them I will make a slide show.

During this time have gone to see everyone at the Whetten Office they all loved him and made me promise to bring him back once a month. I will put these pictures in a slide show so they don't take up a bunch of room here.

I think that is it for Lil' Ryan, Big Ryan and I have just been trying to do our best for the dogs so that they don't feel left out, Ryan takes the to the park and is so good to them. I get to spend all day with them it is so much fun. When Ryan and I went to church we got a calling, we are both Sunday School teachers, we get to team teach which is nice because I'm not to sure about teaching I think that Ryan is much better at it, bit Heavenly Father wouldn't give me the calling if I couldn't do it.
That is all that is new I promise that I will try to stay active in my blog, because Lil' Ryan is going to be doing a lot soon. Love you all

5 comments:

Kim said...

He is such a cute kid!

Marilene said...

fun times! sounds like you are lovin it!

Mel said...

I love him. I really need to hold him. Him and Ty are going to be such great friends. He is so adorable. I hope you guys come up soon.

Blissful & Domestic said...

Michelle he si so beautiful and let me just say you look amazing girl!!

Kelly said...

michele he is so dang cute!

Celebrity Dog

What celebrity would your pet be? I'm Snoop Dogg! Find out at Dogster.comWhat celebrity would your pet be? I'm Gwen Stefani! Find out at Dogster.com

Music Player