Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Bath Time!!!

Ryan and I finally got to give Lil' Ryan a bath. It was a lot of fun for me Lil' Ryan did not like it that much he cried the whole time until I put more warm water on him then he was ok.
I was so happy that he got his first bath we have it all on video so that we can show it to all of his girlfriends, they love to see baby pictures.


Bath Time

All Done!!!



He has been fussy lately one Saturday night he cried for 2 hours, we took him on a ride in the truck and he was fine in there but when we got home he started up again. We tried everything that we can think of he just had a bubble in his tummy that he couldn't get out. I blame me because he gets it from me in two ways by what I eat and also that I was a gassy baby too. So Sunday night when he started to fuss we tried one more thing, our washer was going and when it spins it sounds like it is going to take off, so Ryan put Lil' Ryan on it and it worked he calmed down and he was so clam that he pooped his pants, if you look close at the picture you can see on his diaper. He is doing better now hopefully he gets over this stage quick, if not I'm going to go crazy.



Hope you enjoy all the other pictures.




4 comments:

Mel said...

get infant gas drops. thats what we had to do for Ty when he was really fussy and it has worked. we just give it to him when he eats and he has been good ever since. i thought i was losing my mind when he was so fussy. good luck.

Blissful & Domestic said...

yeah the infant gas drops worked great for Libby she would get real bad if I ate anything that had any kind of spice to it....and can I just tell you again Michelle you look amazing. He isn't even a month old and you are so tiny. I am so jealous!

Kim said...

He is so Cute! There are sometimes he looks like you but, he mostly looks like Big Ryan!

Kerstin said...

Hi Michelle! I am so glad you found my blog. Your little Ryan is so cute, i bet you are just loving being a mom. I made my blog using http://www.shabbyprincess.com/2006SeasonalSampler.asp and http://www.sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/. I used a photo editing program to make my header, I hope that helps!

Celebrity Dog

What celebrity would your pet be? I'm Snoop Dogg! Find out at Dogster.comWhat celebrity would your pet be? I'm Gwen Stefani! Find out at Dogster.com

Music Player