Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Our trip to Utah


Last week we went on Lil' Ryan's first trip to Utah. We had a ton of fun, I thought that it would be hard to travel with a 5 week old baby but he did great. After I packed everything I could think of for all of us, we got him in his car seat and off we went. He didn't really fuss until we got to Fillmore then he needed out to stretch and fill up his diaper. After that he was fine, we went on our way to Abbott's house for a little break until we went up to Lynne and Rock's house.

I was so excited to show him to Lynne and Rocky, if he would have come when I wanted him to come the could have seen him the day he was born, but they don't ever come when we want them to. At Lynne's house we went to see the dogs, they loved him, they all wanted to sniff him they thought he was cute. Then we went out to lunch with them ( Lynne and Rock that is,) it was fun just to hang out with them and show them there great grandnephew.

Now off to Melinda and Jason's house were we saw Cooper and Ty for the first time, it was fun to see Lil' Ryan and Ty together they are going to be great friends. Cooper was a great treat to get to see he was so cute as always. He is into a the give me a high 5 stage, he doesn't like to get or give kisses anymore. Ryan and I stayed up really late that night talking and so we stayed the night at there house. The next day we went swimming, Lil' Ryan seemed to like it but I was standing in the shade so he got cold really fast. It was fun to see what he would do his first time in a pool. I can't wait to do it again.

The rest of the trip we hung out with Travis and Tony and Shannon and their kids. The girls loved to hold little Ryan, they would wait for me to get done feeding him and ask me how long it would take, witch I thought was cute. They love to have little babies around when he gets a little older he will be more fun for them. This trip was fun, it was just fun to get out of town, but I am glad that I am back in my own bed. I was so happy that he did so great and can't wait to go back soon.

We can't wait for Uncle Travis to come home, he comes on the 14th he will see his two nephews for the first time it is going to be fun to see him again.

I hope everyone enjoys the slide show of your trip.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Hey is so sweet! I just want to squeeze him!

Anna said...

Ryan looks so cute in those sunglasses!

Celebrity Dog

What celebrity would your pet be? I'm Snoop Dogg! Find out at Dogster.comWhat celebrity would your pet be? I'm Gwen Stefani! Find out at Dogster.com

Music Player