Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween

Well I am sitting at work waiting for the time to pass so that I can go home, and realized that I haven't updated my blog in a long time. It stinks because all of my photos are on my computer at home and I have all the time to do blog here so that is why I make all the slide shows.
Halloween was fun, Lil' Ryan was a skeleton I found the costume at Babies-r- us and we painted his face, oh how he hated that, but he looked so cute. We went to the Trunk-or-treat that our ward was having Kim and the boys came and my parents also came to see all of their grandsons on Halloween. It was fun being with everyone the only thing that would have made it better is if Lil' Ryan would have wanted to be there, but he didn't he cried the whole time. It was funny because the moment that we got home Lil' Ryan was a happy little boy, we think that he just like being home, I don't know what we are going to do when he goes to school.

This week Lil Ryan has not felt good, I think that he has a cold. On Sunday night he woke up every hour and one of the times that I got up to get him I was going down stairs and I slipped and fell on my butt. It is only funny because Lil' Ryan is ok and I only ended up with a big bruise on my butt. He is now getting over his cold and sleeping like he normally dose, witch is good for me I love sleep and miss it very much. One day I will be able to sleep though the night and sleep in again, I hope.

Well I hope that everyone had a great Halloween.

No comments:

Celebrity Dog

What celebrity would your pet be? I'm Snoop Dogg! Find out at Dogster.comWhat celebrity would your pet be? I'm Gwen Stefani! Find out at Dogster.com

Music Player