Thursday, November 13, 2008

Trip to Utah

We went to Utah last weekend to get out of town and visit family. So we packed up the family and went to Utah. We left at 7 pm on Friday night, because I had to work so we left after that, it turned out to be really great Lil' Ryan fell asleep when we got on the 215 and slept the whole time. That made it an easy drive, because Ryan doesn't like to stop unless we have to. We got to stay with Mel and Jason so we spent the day with them, then on Saturday night we meet Aunt Lynne and Rocky in Salt Lake for dinner, it was good to catch up with them, I can't wait until they come down for Christmas. Sunday came along and we went to church then we got to see the Colts win, if we weren't having a good weekend all ready that made it even better. All in all it was a fun weekend, Lil' Ryan was a very happy kid the whole weekend, so on our last day of the trip I bought some sweet tart suckers and let him have a taste of them, he loved them, then I let him hold it himself and the first thing that he did was put it in his mouth it was funny to see him do that. Ever since then he wants to eat whatever I'm eating.



First taste


second taste


I'm hooked


3 comments:

Todd and Rikki Smith said...

I cant believe how big your lil guy is getting! Ahh once you start on sweets there is no turning back! He is so cute! Cant wait to see you at chrsitmas

Keli said...

Oh man... Ryan is so cute... I love all the pictures... I love the Christmas music too... I can't wait to see you guys again....

Love ya

The Reedy's said...

Hey next time your up this way you will have to stop by. I miss seeing family all the time. He is getting so big and is a major cutie!

Celebrity Dog

What celebrity would your pet be? I'm Snoop Dogg! Find out at Dogster.comWhat celebrity would your pet be? I'm Gwen Stefani! Find out at Dogster.com

Music Player