Monday, April 7, 2008

Finally in our new house...

Well Michelle and I have heard that we need to update our blog, so here it is, the long awaited update to our blog...

We have finally moved into our new place. We are excited and happy to be in a home before little Ryan comes. Michelle loves the house and that makes me happy. Our puppies love the house as well and have claimed it theirs. The big thing we need to do is paint our room and the other bedrooms. Those of you who have come by have seen our lovely pink room. I told Colin that is his room, and he told his mom, "Mom, I don't like the pink room." Guess we will have to paint it...

We had a lot of visitors yesterday and that is nice. We love visitors and all are welcome. Just call us to get directions and you can come see the place.

As for Michelle and I, we continue to work and save money. Buying and setting up a house is expensive, so now I am working all the overtime I can so that we can build up our savings account again. Michelle is a trooper and actually had to work 5 whole days last week. For those who know, that is a record for Michelle. She has been feeling well and little Ryan is growing and all is well with him. If Michelle bends over too much, little Ryan lets her know and that is when Michelle knows it is time to stop working.

I guess that's all for now. Thanks to Justin, Uncle Charles, Anton and my Dad for helping. Could not have moved without you guys.

6 comments:

Jason said...

Im glad you finally updated it!!! I cant wait to see little Ryan, he is going to be so cute!!!

Jason said...

this is actually mel...apparently Jason was signed in.

Anna said...

Congrats on the new home!! Jake and I will have to come by after I get back from Oregon. By the way, Jake and I are really grateful for your help with talking to your Stake Presidency for us. We're hoping that everything will work out for us to be able to move to the baseball field apartment as soon as possible!!

Brad and Leslie said...

Awesome guys! I love a new house -it's like a blank canvas. Congrats (and link us to your blog!) - Leslie

Michelle said...

Trox--like your blog page. I didn't know you had one.
-Rob

Kim said...

Yeah, will you please change to color of that room!j/k. Glad you guys are in your new house, hopefully we will be out there soon!

Celebrity Dog

What celebrity would your pet be? I'm Snoop Dogg! Find out at Dogster.comWhat celebrity would your pet be? I'm Gwen Stefani! Find out at Dogster.com

Music Player