Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Little Ryan pictures

Well I wanted everyone to see my new pictures of Little Ryan it was so cool to see him on the screen. I can't believe in 8 short weeks I'm going to be a mom, it just got to me that I am married.
I know Ryan has been posting most lately, that's because he has more time to post and he is better at it than I am. But I am trying to do better.
I hope that everyone loves the new baby pictures I do have an update on his kidney it is at a 5 and the Dr. says that it is on the high side of normal, and that he should be ok. There is nothing that we can do right now so not to worry.
I wanted to say congrats to Mel and Jason on their new little baby boy Ty. If you go to their blog you can see his picture it is cute.
Love you all can't wait to show you my little on in a couple of weeks.

6 comments:

Anna said...

He looks so cute! I hope you're loving your new house, it looks amazing!!

Marilene said...

Congrats! Hey Michelle, Marilene from institute here. Kim told me the other day about you guys having a baby and I am so excited for you!

Janette said...

You got great shots of little ryans face. We did that and couldn't get a good face shot. Hey where are you guys living now. We will have to come visit you guys.

Anna said...

I completely forgot about this the other day, but we're having Lizzi's B-Day Party next saturday, May 3rd. We'd love it if you could come!!

Mel said...

I cant wait til you have little ryan, ty is so good and cooper is getting to love him more and more each day. Ty and Ryan will be best buddies.

Blissful & Domestic said...

Hey Michelle this is Danielle Wagasky (was Lybbert) from the Orchard Valley Ward. I found you through Kim's blog. You are so cute all prego and I am so excited for you to be a new mommy. It is such a blast. I have a blog too but it is private. I need your e-mail for you to be able to view it.

Celebrity Dog

What celebrity would your pet be? I'm Snoop Dogg! Find out at Dogster.comWhat celebrity would your pet be? I'm Gwen Stefani! Find out at Dogster.com

Music Player