Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Music Selection

Well I have a few moments to myself so I am posting an update on our blog. We have recently posted music on our blog, and if you are wondering why it is such a diverse selection you must know that I picked it. Obviously my parents had a big influence on the music I listened to growing up and you can see that. In high school I was influenced by my friends, but most of those songs aren't on here because they aren't really appropriate. Since I married Michelle I have listened to a lot of country and you can tell that as well. My favorite song on there is the theme from A-Team. I have a picture of me wearing my Mr. T bling from the A-Team, needless to say I was and am a huge fan.

It's nice to be in our new house. It's bigger than anything I've ever lived in and it's still weird to me. Michelle loves it so that is all I need to make me happy.

We are still putting things a way and finding places to put all our junk. Since we have moved in we have been looking for an out of the way place to put our trash. I kept telling Michelle it was only a matter of time before the dogs got into it. Well yesterday Michelle came home and the dogs had spread the trash around the whole downstairs. Then this morning Michelle was still sleeping and she heard a crash downstairs. She and Snoop went downstairs to check it out and her puppy (Marcie) was in the trash. I tell everyone she is the naughty dog.

Well I think I'll leave it at that.

3 comments:

Mel said...

You do so good updating. Jason never updates his now that college basketball is over. Oh well...that is why I do it.

Kim said...

Good for you for posting. Your better than Michelle! Justin doesn't post took much either! Sounds like your dog are behaving like kids!

Keli said...

Ryan you rock!!! I can't believe that you have become such a blogger. hehe... You should teach Michelle a thing or two. hehe. j/k... I'm glad that you are adjusting to your big house... You will have so much fun. It is a beautiful house.

Celebrity Dog

What celebrity would your pet be? I'm Snoop Dogg! Find out at Dogster.comWhat celebrity would your pet be? I'm Gwen Stefani! Find out at Dogster.com

Music Player