Friday, May 23, 2008

Getting ready for Little Ryan

Well we are almost done with Little Ryan's room all we have left is the trim! I can't wait until we are finished with it. Then it is off the paint our bedroom, my goal is to get it done before Little Ryan comes then I can focus all my attention to him, not that he won't already get it! 
Work is going great but it will be even better when I don't have to go in, don't get me wrong I love work it just will be nice to have a break for a while.
I had a little surprise today at Ryan's work, ryan said that I had to come to a potluck they were having at his school, so when I got there I walk in and the first thing that I heard was "His wife is here" I laughed and walked in the back and on the wall was a sign that said "Baby Shower" I couldn't believe that they gave me a baby  Shower they are so nice. I said that they must really like Ryan. I want to say thank you to them. I got really cool stuff, I can't wait for Little Ryan to come so that I can use all this stuff on him.
I have 4 weeks to go wish us luck! 

3 comments:

Kim said...

I'm excited for you guys... It is getting closer! It will be fun to finally spoil a kid and send him back to his parents! And when he is old enough my boys can teach him naughty things to do! LOL

Mel said...

I am so happy for you. Call if you guys need anything. Get ready for some serious sleep deprivation!!! It is great though. Love you guys.

Anna said...

I remember all that excitement building up before we had Lizzi. It's so much fun to give them their first bath and dress them up in cute clothes. You're going to be an amazing mom!!

Celebrity Dog

What celebrity would your pet be? I'm Snoop Dogg! Find out at Dogster.comWhat celebrity would your pet be? I'm Gwen Stefani! Find out at Dogster.com

Music Player