Wednesday, June 4, 2008

12 moe days!!!!

Well I have 12 more days until my life changes, that isn't a bad thing I just mean that it won't be just Ryan and I, I'm going to have to take care of another little person. It is going to be great, I know that I will have lots of help from everyone until I can do it all by myself. I can't wait to become a mother it is what I have always wanted to be. I know that the Lord will help Ryan and I so much if we just turn to him with everything.

Besides waiting for Little Ryan to come we finally finished his room, although Collin thinks that it is still his, ( we told Collin that the PINK room in our house was his, and when we painted it he really wanted it. So we take him up to see it and he asked Jaden if he liked his Lamp? and his walls? and his closet? I told him that it was Little Ryan's room and he told me no it's mine! Then I asked him if he could share it and he said ok.) Note to self never tell a little boy that he can have something that he really can't!
Now all I have to do is put away all the wonderful gifts that I received from my baby shower. They are great and I wanted to thank everyone that came it was great to see everyone. He is going to look great in everything that he got.

Schools out too so Ryan has a lot of kids to deal with, we thought that he was going to be able to take the summer off, but our bills don't stop for the summer so he is going to work at a summer school for the summer. That's good because if he was going to be home for a month I was going to have to go back to work!!! Just Kidding I would love to have his extra help around the house.

Last but not least I have only a couple more days of work so I think, I went to tell the doctor that Thursday June 5th because our hours change from starting at 9 to starting at 8 and I didn't think that I could get up and be to work at 8 am, so he told me that I could just come in at 9. I couldn't believe that he doesn't want me to leave! I love to work but I can't wait to stay home with Little Ryan.

I wanted to tell Blayne congrats on graduating from Seminary and from High School. I hope that it is all that you hoped it would be.

3 comments:

Anna said...

It looks great! I hope you got everything you were hoping for from the baby showers!!

Kim said...

k, so I asked Collin "who's room is in the picture" he said," Thats mine"! So if you really want him I will have his bags packed and he will be waiting by the door!

Ashley & Kevin said...

I think he should be born within the next 10 days so I can come see him!

Celebrity Dog

What celebrity would your pet be? I'm Snoop Dogg! Find out at Dogster.comWhat celebrity would your pet be? I'm Gwen Stefani! Find out at Dogster.com

Music Player