Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ryan Matthew Troxell Jr.

I had Little Ryan on Saturday June 21, 2008 at 2:51 pm. He was 8lbs 13 oz and 20 1/2 inches long. I was not expecting him to be that big, but I did it and I am glad that he is here it is so much fun to have him out our house and to see Ryan be a Dad he loves to sit and hold him and he helps me out all the time so that I can sleep and do the things I need to do.

Little Ryan is sleeping really good he loves to eat and always wants more, but what do you expect from a big baby. I am so glad that he is here he is so wonderful to have here. I can't believe that I'm a mom it seems that only yesterday that I was getting married and now 2 years later I have a new house and a new little baby this can't be true, that is what I keep telling myself. Speaking of 2 years later today is mine and Ryan's anniversary and we almost forgot , today on the way to Little Ryan's doctors appointment I said hey it is Tuesday the 24th, then I quickly told Ryan Happy Anniversary. He told me he didn't even remember that it was today. But it has been 2 years and it has been wonderful. I love him today as the day I married him.

Now back to the reason everyone wants me to update my blog. Little Ryan has been just wonderful, I can't wait for everyone to meet him I know that he will be loved by everyone.

I want to tell everyone for their help and support for all the phone calls and text and for the visits, it's wonderful to have everyone around thanks a bunch. We love you all.

Enjoy the pictures!!!

9 comments:

Kim said...

He is so Cute! I LOVE him so MUCH. I hope you guys don't get tired of us! He is so special! I'm glad we live so close so we can see him as much as possible!

The Thomas Family said...

Congrats. He is a cute little boy! thanks for sharing pictures. I hope motherhood is all you expected and more! We love you!

Brad and Leslie said...

You guys are so cute! Little Ryan is definitely a Grondel - look at that round little face and head! I love it. Aren't big babies the best? I should know - Trevor was 2oz heavier than Ryan! :) Les

Janette said...

congrats you guys! he looks so adorable. hopefully we can come see you guys soon!!

Mel said...

Congrats you guys. I really cant wait to see him in person. We love you.

Marilene said...

Congratulation! I am so excited for you guys! I'm glad everything went well and that he is such a cutie!

Carla said...

Hey Michelle,

Holly said you may be having a baby shower soon. Be sure to let me know if you do, k? Hope everything is going well for the 3 of you, well, 4 with puppy, too!

Carla said...

Sorry, I guess it would be five, with TWO puppies. °Ü°

Write me here said...

giThis Grandbaby is as loveable as all the rest. You guys did great. Grammie and Grandpa Love him so much and can't wait for the time that he can come and spend the night with us, so we can spoil him and feed him sugar you know all the stuff that Grammie's do. I Love you guys Grammie G

Celebrity Dog

What celebrity would your pet be? I'm Snoop Dogg! Find out at Dogster.comWhat celebrity would your pet be? I'm Gwen Stefani! Find out at Dogster.com

Music Player