Monday, June 9, 2008

A week to go and I'm ready!!!

One more week I can't wait until my little boy comes for two reasons first, I can actually see my feet and fit into regular clothes, and two I will be able to hold the cutest baby in the world!

Not much has been going on with Ryan and I we had everyone over for dinner last night and that was fun Lynne and Rocky are down because of Blayne's graduation so they got to see our house plus Kim and Justin's house. It's just great to see them. Everyone enjoyed our new game Rock Band, that is a very loud toy if you didn't know and the people who sing sound like Marcie barking so just imagine all of that noise in a big room that echo's.

Wish me luck I hope the little one comes soon, maybe my dream will come true and I will go into labor at the Thomas and Mac, well I hope not but I can afterward just not during the graduation.
Thanks to everyone that has helped me through this Love you all.

2 comments:

Mel said...

You are going to do great. It is such a cool experience. A little gross but so great. Your kid is going to be so cute. I can't wait to see you guys.

Cyndi said...

This is going to sound so crazy! Marilene is my sister in law and I was perusing around on her blog and came across your Blog. Troxell is not a common name and so I had to check it out. Sure enough it was who I thought it was. I used to be in Ryan's old ward. Meadow's third. I served in the YW's with his mom for a while and learned so much under her. She is fab! I also drove home from girls camp one time with his dad and we talked almost non stop the whole way home. How fun it is to run into you. If you get a chance would you send Reta my blog. I would love to say hello! By the way good luck with the upcoming events and congrats.

Celebrity Dog

What celebrity would your pet be? I'm Snoop Dogg! Find out at Dogster.comWhat celebrity would your pet be? I'm Gwen Stefani! Find out at Dogster.com

Music Player